- Fast Permutation Compression
Apr 2018Compressing a permutation as small as possible.
- Counting Characters
Apr 2018A deceptively simple exercise.
- A Tale of BFS: Going Parallel
Mar 2018Optimizing a breadth first search by making it parallel.
- A Tale of BFS
Mar 2018Optimizing a breadth first search
- Relearning OOP
Oct 2017About the initial concepts of OOP.
- Composed Serialization
May 2017How to write a low-effort composable DSL for serialization.
- Tip 02: Multi-cursors are Awesome
Mar 2017Examples on how useful multi-cursors can be.
- Paradigm is not the Implementation
Feb 2017Clarifying the concept of a paradigm.
- Asserting Locks
Feb 2017Custom Locks for better debugging.
- Debugging and Improving Life
Sep 2016Ideas and perspectives that have helped me.